HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Monday, September 7, 2009

It is a good day!



Happy Monday Everyone. What a fab day it is too. There is the smell of autumn in the air. It is overcast here, but in a lovely way that the heavy clouds cushions all around... there is a cleansing wind as well. I suddenly want to take a walk in the woods and drink in the beauty and stillness. Today feels like a sacred day, a day of new fresh beginnings.

This is just what I needed today after a night of tossing thoughts around instead of sleeping. Today I choose to clean out my thoughts and embrace beauty. Let go of worries and concerns and focus on all the incredible possibilities and goodness that abounds in my life. I am thankful for the creativity that I am able to recognize and enjoy. I am thankful for the love that is all around me.

1 comment:

Becs said...

Hey Terri, what a beautiful rose! And I love your halloween card. Too cute! Can you tell me about inchies and twinchies? Are there any guidelines? Becs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...