HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Art of Ana Fernandes-Fairy School and Dolls!

Hello Everyone!
I am away awaiting the arrival of my newest grandchild. Mama to be is doing well and having some signs of what is to come soon! Yay! She is over due by two days and ready to hold her baby.....I am ready too!
In the mean time, I thought I would do another artist share with you all. 


I am delighted today, to share about a fellow artist Ana Fernandez!
She followed my Fairy School Tutorial series (which is located with the other free videos on my right side bar) and created this amazing school!
I am always thrilled to see the schools that are made, and Ana's is really fanciful and fun to look at.


I love her teacher and students as well as all the interesting objects they collected in their school room.


I recognize this little Paperwhimsy girl! Doesn't she make a perfect little Fairy student?


Looks like a very important lesson!


 A thimble for a waste basket! How cool is that!


I also love this natural shelf, and the fabulous wall decorations!


 Here is another interesting object...a shell as a scroll holder! I am so impressed!

Ana also makes incredible dolls! 
Here is one....in  a  fabulous autumn dress!


And this sailor...isn't he something!


 Oh and look at this couple! They are just adorable!


 Ana does not have a blog yet, but you can find her on Facebook  (Ana Dias). 
We hope she does get a blog one day so we can all come and visit her!
Thank you Ana for sharing your gorgeous creations with us!
Hugs,
Terri



19 comments:

Lori V said...

I love the fairy school. I think I will have to go check out that tutorial. Wishing you all a safe arrival on your new grandbaby.

Theresa said...

Such a lovely fairy school & sailor! I am so excited for you & of course your daughter!! How much fun! My daughter is expecting in Dec. So I have been traveling back & forth for events. My best wishes for mom, with the arrival. (hugs) Theresa
PS. I have been enjoying all your post via reader, but have been busy to stop in until now.Love the Halloween jewelry & all!! xo

Micupoftea said...

Great imagination and such fun! THANKS for sharing this. Hope you can drop by for tea & treats~
http://poetryinapotoftea.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-haunting-halloween-tea.html#comments
shawn

Sandy said...

OMG Terri this is so so beautiful. Wonderful and lovely details. What a work. I love it.

Ash said...

How amazing these are.... A delightful treat for us... Thank u so much for sharing it with us... :D

Ash... :)

Createology said...

Oh being a Grandma is the very best. May all be well and a healthy happy baby arrival.
Ana has done a fabulous Fairy School. Her details are amazing and very clever.
Blessings dear...

Anonymous said...

Terri, thank you for sharing these beautiful works of art. Her dolls are amazing! So are YOURS!

Wishing Gramma and Momma and family the best!

Hugs, Diane

Anonymous said...

SHE is WONDERFUL! Love that you shared her art with us...she has the attention to detail that you have, Terri.

Keep us posted on the new grandchild. Don't you hate waiting???

Warm hugs
Jan

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

uauu
belo
belo
belo!!!

PlumCat Art said...

Love her fairy school. Her dolls are awesome! Best wishes to you gran, daughter and babe. Mary Ann

Ivy said...

Beautiful fairy school...and hugs to the new grandchild! xo

Unknown said...

How sweet. I watched your videos and love your fairy school..I have to show my sister as we should make one for us! yes, we are little big kids and still love faries...this artist has talent as her dolls are beautiful...she does need a blog!

Ann said...

spectacular!!!
congratulations on your new grandchild..they are a blessing!!
(my 3 live with us!..that is a mixed blessing!!).

Elaine A said...

Fabulous art shares today Terri. Such talented folks. Keeping my fingers crossed that the new little angel arrives soon, Best wishes to everyone.

Elaine Allen

Marjanne said...

I love theze creations! I hope the baby is comming sooon and in good health.

Christine LeFever said...

I love Ana's work; all of it. (Dolls too) The "natural" shelf, the snail shell, the thimble and so much more. Very, very, creative!

Also, wishing you and your new grandbaby and baby's mom all the very best!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful! I love the Fairy School and the dolls that Ana makes. Thanks for sharing her creativity.

Rella said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh congratulations on your newest arrival coming any minute......I am so excited for you.
I hope we see photos. xoxox
and the school......perfection. Her dolls are amazing, too. Thank you for sharing her work with us.

xoxox Rella

Linda Vincent said...

All I can say is....WOW!!!
Thank you for showing (and inspiring) us with this lovely artwork.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...