HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Suzy's Kindness


A gift from Suzy's heart!
 

delightfully opening into so many possibilities! 


There is some lovely paper I could watercolor on to the left,
A beautiful saying by Rumi in the middle,
and a lovely heart collage on the right.
Can you see the pen in it's own holder?


Here is the inside back, such lovely colors and textures!


Suzy's color and texture choices are so perfect!
I adore the back, just look...
A feast for the artists eye!!!


Here is the corsage pin altered art that Suzy made for me too...
I was speechless after unwrapping these two items!

Again, such colors and textures...
and such a loving theme!

She also sent along lovely pieces of lace and fabric,
and many lovely little ephemera things!

Thank you again dear Suzy.
Your handmade gifts are treasures to me,
I am so honored!

Suzy is an incredible textile artist.
Many of you already know and appreciate her and her
lovely blog, Suziquesthreadworks.
Every time I visit her blog I am inspired!
It is autumn for her down under,
and she has recently posted her new
fall decor...beautiful!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I am a little behind in posting but will catch up soon : )
I hope each and everyone of you are having a creative week.

Hugs,
Terri

16 comments:

Sonya Badgley said...

Suzy is so sweet and so very talented! You are blessed Terri.
Happy Easter,
Sonya

Terra said...

The pin is a beauty and I like the Madonna, and the book too. Suzy is so generous.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a beautiful gift!!!!!

Tea in the Library said...

What lovely pieces of art. What a talented lady! Going to check out her blog!

johala said...

Hello Terri!
I know and I love Suzy's creation! She's incredible yes!!!
The Virgin Mary is absolutly wonderful!
Hugs and kisses

Aida said...

Hi Terri, Suzy is truly creative. It must have taken her forever to finish these beautiful piece,

Wishing you a happy Easter.

Blessings,

Aida

Frieda Oxenham said...

Such a thoughtful and precious gift!

Victoria said...

Wow..super gorgeous...magical and inspiring treasures!! Wonderful..enjoy! Thanks for sharing these and such awesome photos..stunning! Wishing you a beautiful day!
Hugs
Vicoria

Annie said...

totally awesome gift from Suzy.....a fabulous keepsake for sure

Happy Easter
Annie x

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I think you are lucky indeed to be able to own a piece of art by Suzy. I admire her work so much!!

Linda Kunsman said...

truly gorgeous gifts Terri. Suzy's work is amazing as is her beautiful blog. Always a feast for the eyes. Enjoy!

Edith DUTERTRE said...

hello
je connais bien le travail de
Suzy
c'est super beau
j'adore , j'ai un sac tout en dentelle ♥♥♥
tendresse
edith (iris ) France

K J D said...

So pretty - a real treasure :)

Karen x

K J D said...

So pretty - a real treasure :)

Karen x

Dorthe said...

Oh dear Terri,
You recieved such beautiful treasures from our dear Suzy.
She is a marvelous artist and the most wonderful friend,to me ,too.
Hugs from Dorthe

Lululiz said...

Absolutely stunning. Suzy creates from the heart, and everything she makes is so beautiful. I adore the Madonna pin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...