Today is a beautiful day!
The sun is shining,
The sky is blue,
The earth is warming up a bit....
Emma (on the left) was not feeling well yesterday when I took this picture,
She has sore ears, a hot spot on her side and a gimpy leg...
Betsy is sticking close to her sister.
But today, Emma is feeling better! Yay!
She looks much happier today.
Betsy is happy as ever, and ready to play at a moments notice.
They keep me company all day.
So I am thankful the ear medicine is helping,
her soar is not as red looking and her limp is better today.
Boy it is tough getting older. lol!
I am thankful Betsy is well and happy too!
Today I just feel like being thankful and aware of all our blessings.
So I thought I would share my Gratitude thoughts for today....
1. I am so thankful for my family.
My dear husband, and my three children. Boy do they connect me with my joy!
2. I am very grateful for the health that we do have.
3. I am truly thankful for my husband's creative job that he enjoys!
....and that he works from home.
4. I feel such thankfulness for our home. What a blessing to have a home!
5. I am thankful for friendship...many of which I have made right here online with YOU!
6. I am thankful for grocery stores that always have food in them for us to buy,
AND for all the farmers who provide our food.
7. I am really thankful for the sun, the daffodils coming up,
the crocus and the buds on my lilac bush.
The spring rain (snow?) and the lovely breeze.
I am thankful for all you artists, who share your creations and inspirations so selflessly!
I have been so inspired this last week visiting you.
I could go on and on.....
Hugs of LOVE,