HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy Bee

An ATC using a darling girl from PaperWhimsy.



"Marie" ATC's for a swap at Marie Antoinette Mail Art.


I have been busy this past week hosting a swap at PaperWhimsy and finishing up items for two other swaps I am participating in at Marie Antoinette Mail Art. Sometimes I am amazed at how many hours can go by when I am in my art room creating little pieces of art. Yesterday I cleaned and organized my room, it always seems to open me up to inspiration when I do that. Today, I spent the entire day in creativity land! It felt very good!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Terri, this is such an awesome atc, love it.
debby

Marlynn said...

Love your ATCs! It is amazing how just a little time spent "cleaning" the space does free up the spirit to fly! You are a busy girl! xoxo and hugs, Marlynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...