HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Postcard Art


Hello All,
What a beautiful week it has been here, lots of clouds, rain and wind...which is what we need, and is so very helpful when I am welcoming my muse back home!

I tried some post card art for the first time...nothing like giving a new project a go when I am ready to get my creative juices flowing again.

The swap theme at Paperwhimsy.com forum is "Spring Friends" and I immediately thought of my sisters. So I joined the swap and began with this piece. I want to do much more of this, it was very enjoyable! The images are from Paperwhimsy. They have so many fabulous images and supplies. I do love to shop there!

I do hope that each of you are doing well,
creating art and looking out for beauty!

Hugs,
Terri

17 comments:

Suz said...

This is so beautiful, Terri. I am doing the postcard swap with Natalea Kandafer of Kandeland. I need to take some pictures. It is really a fun thing to do with that small little canvas!
Fondly,
Suz

Rella said...

Perfection...a sweet sugar cookie. I do so love the PW images. They are all like darling friends and I love to take them out of my little case and just look at them. No one has any better for sure.

Big hugs to you and your returning muse, my friend.

xox Rella

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Terri, Oh what a beautiful post card, so pretty. I love the lace and the color. I hope you are having a wonderful week and I hope the weather has been kind to you. Take care. Hugs, Terri

Valerie-Jael said...

Really beautiful, love it! Valerie

Anonymous said...

It is adorable! Great job, your postcard is stunning!

Rent server said...

It is amazing!

Pellie / Penny said...

Terri,
That is one beautiful postcard you created.

Hugs,
Penny

peggy gatto said...

Really a soft and beautiful card!!

Christine LeFever said...

As ever, perfectly beautiful!

Marlynn said...

You are a natural at postcard art, and absolute natural. i am beginning to believe there is not anything that you can't do.... you touch it and it becomes beautiful! hugsssss

Princesa Nadie said...

Really pretty, also we are three sisters ,watching your postcard I have thought of my sisters too
Precious work
Love

Anonymous said...

This is really soft and feminine, Terri. Sweet.
Hugs, Diane

Createology said...

Your postcard is lovely. So happy that you and your muse are busy creating. Happy weekend my dear...

debi said...

Terri, your postcard is beautiful! I love the wonderful image. I'll have to check out this paper whimsy.

The Tablescaper said...

Such a wonderful celebration of May Day.

- The Tablesaper

Jann said...

What a gorgeous postcard--you are so talented, Terri!

Gaby Bee said...

This postcard is adorable. Ilove the soft colors and the lace! Beautifully done!

Gaby xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...