HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'd like to thank the Academy...ooops, no, I mean YOU!

Lol!!

I want to thank you all for two reasons (well, I could think of more reasons to thank you, but I will start with the first two).

I want to thank all of you who stopped by for a visit yesterday during Martha's and my first ever Tea Cup Tuesday. We really loved "seeing" you, and hearing about your tea cups and your tea cup memories. Thank you so much for sharing. I know I had fun and I met new people and saw some fab blogs that were new to me!

I also want to thank all of you who have viewed my Elegant Shoe Tutorial. All of your very kind comments and support are truly appreciated by me!
Because of all your enthusiasm, I am working on more tutorials. My next one will be for Crepe Paper Flowers, and also an earring video. After that I am hoping to do a necklace video with vintage and found objects.

The photos are of two more shoes I have made for a swap at Marie Antoinette Mail Art Ning Group. I am actually hosting this swap, so I have been blessed with getting to see some of the most amazing shoe art work!

Don't forget I am having a Birthday Bash Giveaway this Friday!!! Tomorrow I will showcase what I am giving away. So come by on Friday and leave a comment, you can also leave a comment on the weekend too.

15 comments:

Terri Gordon said...

Oh Terri, your shoes are beautiful. I loved seeing your teacup and I hope to participate soon. It is a wonderful idea. I am so excited about you doing more tutorials, you are really good and a born teacher, I appreciate you sharing these wonderful tutorials with us. They are great. Have a wonderful Birthday Week. Hugs, Terri

Lady Katherine said...

Thanks for stopping by Tea Time Tuesday! To answer your question, I had just a little trouble at first with Mr. Linky, but I really think it was my fault. So so far so good. I know it worked now for a long time Susan and Gollum so I chose to go with Mr. Linky. They have been so helpful!
I do love your shoe!

Unknown said...

I want that shoe!!! your work is always perfection Terri!!!

I will make one of your shoes this week!!!! and show you...

hugssssss
Diana

Terri said...

Thank you so much Terri, Lady Katherine and Diana...thank you for the info about Mr. Linky, I will try him.
And Diana, I am excited to see your shoe!

Tristan Robin said...

your shoes are amazing...I really must learn how to make them - though I don't think I'll ever have your shoe eye!

Pink Princess said...

Terri, the shoes are awesome!! I made one after looking at your tutorial, and it turned out fine. NOT the greatest so will try another one. But for a 1st it was not bad at all :) And the mistakes I made were all MY fault for being too quick lol.

Marlynn said...

You do select the most beautiful colors to work with! I love the shoe. But, hey, I just down right love your artistic creations no matter what they are! hugs,

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

That shoe is stunning! Love your tutorials and Thanks for hosting Tea Cup Tuesday! I had such a good time and met some new people!
Debbie

Createology said...

Your tiny shoes are so beautiful and artistic. Very femme! I look forward to seeing more of your video tutorials. Thank you very much.

SharDon Exclusives said...

Terri, I have really enjoyed the shoe tutorial. I have made numerous shoes to give away as gifts. they are the ideal size for tucking in a piece of jewelry or a tag/bookmark. Thank you so very much for your generousity in teaching us such lovelies. I made some crepe paper roses and dipped them in bees wax. I just love the way they look. I am anxious to see your new tutorials. Now I have to get busy covering a box for our Easter basket swap. It is so refreshing to come by and just be inspired.
Sharon

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Hi Terri

Thanks for dropping by my blog and entering my giveaway. I, too, am almost to my 50th birthday. How did this happen, is all I want to know? Anyway, I took a look at your blog and it's just lovely. I'll be adding you to my list so I can keep up with your new posts!

Hugs,
Tamerie

Norma Bennett said...

The blue shoe is just gorgeous, I've taken a look at the video and left a comment there :) My main craft interest at the moment if 1:12 scale miniatures and I'm definately going to try this in mini - but I can see that I'll be trying it out in 'real' size too!

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my your shoes are fit for a queen! I'm looking forward to your tutorials!

Lynn said...

Dear Terri, it is you, that we have to thank for your wonderful shoe tutorial, and my goodness, this is the most beautiful shoe I have seen so far, what DID you use to cover it with, looks like fabric, it is totally DEVINE :)
I have still not tried one but I will, it's just a matter of when, and I look forward to your new tutorials :)

Rhondamum said...

Happy Early Birthday! Actually, here it is exactly 12:00, officially your bday! Thank you so much for all that you do. I love your shoes and hope you like mine as well. After I got the hang of it I just kept wanting to make more and more, lol. I hope this new year brings you every joy and many blessings! I know God blessed me with you. Have a fabulous day! xoxo Rhonda...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...