HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Friday, March 5, 2010

Tea Cup Tuesday


If you LOVE Tea Cups, come over and visit on Tuesdays!
Martha, from Martha’s Favorites, and I are starting a new weekly blog event! It is called Tea Cup Tuesday. Since Martha and I share a love of tea cups, we thought we might like to show them off and see what other bloggers have as well.

We will be showcasing one of our favorites from our china cabinets, and along with the photo we will be sharing some of the following:

It’s history or how we came by it our cup.
History you may know about tea cups.
It’s maker, share a photo of it’s mark on the bottom of the plate or cup.
One of our favorite things to drink in our tea cups.
A treat we love to have with our drink.
A musing about teacups or tea.
A poem about teacups or tea.
A quote about teacups or tea.
A cup we don’t have but would like to own one day.

We would love it if some of you collectors out there would join us! We want to see your tea cups too!
Hugs to all
Terri

11 comments:

Terri Gordon said...

Wow Terri, how exciting, I also collect Tea Cups and Tea Pots, and rose plates. Can't wait to see yours and Martha's. Have a wonderful weekend.

Createology said...

I shall look forward to Tea Cup Tuesday. I will learn a lot and enjoy the beauty of them. Thank you for sharing...

Debby said...

Oh how fun!!!! Everyone loves teacups.
hugs,
debby

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Hi, Terri!
I already visited Martha to let her know that I will be participating! Can't wait! Thanks so much for hosting this great new party!!
Debbie

Unknown said...

Hi Terri!!!

what fun!!! I really love tea cups...they look so pretty don't they!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Hugs
Diana

Marlynn said...

I love your new adventure! I have a few tea cups, hmmmmmm, I might join in now and then..... will reread your post for what I have to do..... it is sometimes hard to teach an old dog (that would me me) new tricks, LOL, hugs,

Hearts Turned said...

So glad I found your beautiful blog today! What a lovely teacup idea--should be fun!

I'll be back often to see what's happening in your creative world...hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

cristina said...

hi sweet terri! just popping in to say hello. :) all your blog posts are so beautifully written and you put your heart into everything.
xoxo

Ginger said...

I'm in also, I have a lot of teacups. How fun!!

Ginger
glitter and roses

Rhondamum said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to see your tea cups. I have a few myself and must remember to play along.

You're making a tutorial for crepe paper flowers! YIPPEE!!! xoxo R...

Deanna said...

Hi Terri,
Interested in Tea Cup Tuesdays...see what I can do at Home Haven!
God bless,
d

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...