HomeFree Video TutorialsFairy School TutorialClasses

Sunday, March 7, 2010

In The Village



I enjoyed my class with Jodi Ohl today. She has a fab way with mixed media and she shared so much with us as the day progressed. It was pure fun! The village I chose to paint about was my favorite town in England, Glastonbury. I will post pics when I finish them, hopefully tomorrow.
I am only half done with these, so much more to do.
Check out Jodi's site, Sweet Repeats, she has great classes available and lots of great art to see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN....what a great way to spend the day! I can't wait to see your finished product(s). Now, to hop over to see what this blog is all about...looks like something I would enjoy!

Debby said...

WOW!!!! Looks amazing, glad you had a great day.
debby

Linda Vincent said...

What a delightful trio.... I would love those on my wall!!
:-)

Marlynn said...

Terri - I love what you have started here. Don't you love a great workshop with a fantastic artist - the best combination to get your creative juices started. Can't wait to see the final works!

Elizabeth Golden said...

Jodi is so sweet! I did not realize you were in North Carolina You must be in the Raleigh area? I am down on the coast. I come to Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Hillsborough a couple times a month to visit friends and do art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...